Fevertree Drinks Plc. (FEVR:LN) (FQVTF) PT Lowered to GBP26.50 at UBS
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
UBS analyst Robert Krankowski lowered the price target on Fevertree Drinks Plc. (FEVR:LN) (OTC: FQVTF) to GBP26.50 (from GBP27.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uniper SE (UN01:GR) (UNPRF) PT Lowered to EUR25 at HSBC
- Advantest Corp (6857:JP) (ATEYY) PT Raised to JPY12,500 at Goldman Sachs
- Suzano Papel & Celulose (SUZB3:BZ) (SUZ) PT Raised to R$91.50 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!