Ferrovial SA (FER:SM) (FRRVY) PT Raised to EUR32 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Morgan Stanley analyst Nicolas Mora raised the price target on Ferrovial SA (FER:SM) (OTC: FRRVY) to EUR32.00 (from EUR31.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF422 at Jefferies
- Berkeley Group Holdings Plc. (BKG:LN) (BKGFF) PT Raised to GBP62.12 at Jefferies
- Ibstock Plc. (IBST:LN) (IBJHF) PT Lowered to GBP2 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!