Ferrovial SA (FER:SM) (FRRVY) PT Raised to EUR32 at Morgan Stanley
- European shares fall after China data adds to growth woes
- 'The Price is Wrong': S&P 500 Could Drop to 3400 After Another Bear Market Rally Says Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- 5 Top Strategists Discuss Near-term Outlook for S&P 500 and US Equities
- Oil prices fall on China's weak economic data
- JetBlue (JBLU) Urges Spirit (SAVE) Shareholders to Vote 'No' on Frontier (ULCC) Transaction, Launches Hostile Takeover Bid
Morgan Stanley analyst Nicolas Mora raised the price target on Ferrovial SA (FER:SM) (OTC: FRRVY) to EUR32.00 (from EUR31.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Susquehanna Upgrades EPAM Systems (EPAM) to Positive
- RBC Capital Downgrades LifeSpeak Inc (LSPK:CN) to Sector Perform
- UPDATE: Carvana (CVNA) PT Lowered to $80 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!