Ferrovial SA (FER:SM) (FRRVY) PT Raised to EUR30 at Barclays
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Barclays raised its price target on Ferrovial SA (FER:SM) (OTC: FRRVY) to EUR30.00 (from EUR29.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Royal Mail PLC (RMG:LN) (ROYMF) PT Lowered to GBP4.46 at Goldman Sachs
- Macquarie Group Ltd. (MQG:AU) (MQBKY) PT Lowered to AUD1.94 at Jefferies
- Adecco Group AG (ADEN:SW) (AHEXY) PT Lowered to CHF40 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!