Ferrovial SA (FER:SM) (FRRVY) PT Raised to EUR27 at Barclays
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Barclays raised its price target on Ferrovial SA (FER:SM) (OTC: FRRVY) to EUR27.00 (from EUR25.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Royal Mail PLC (RMG:LN) (ROYMF) PT Lowered to GBP4.46 at Goldman Sachs
- Rakuten Inc. (4755:JP) (RKUNF) PT Lowered to JPY705 at Jefferies
- Commerzbank AG (CBK:GR) (CRZBY) PT Raised to EUR12 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!