Ferrovial SA (FER:SM) (FRRVY) PT Lowered to EUR27 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
JPMorgan analyst Elodie Rall lowered the price target on Ferrovial SA (FER:SM) (OTC: FRRVY) to EUR27.00 (from EUR30.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- EasyJet Plc. (EZJ:LN) (ESYJY) PT Lowered to GBP7.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Shimao Services Holdings Ltd (873:HK) to Sell
- Randstad NV (RAND:NA) (RANJY) PT Lowered to EUR59 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!