Ferrovial SA (FER:SM) (FRRVY) PT Lowered to EUR25 at Barclays
- Wall St. opens flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Barclays lowered its price target on Ferrovial SA (FER:SM) (OTC: FRRVY) to EUR25.00 (from EUR26.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$17 at TD Securities
- Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP:CN) (CP) PT Lowered to Cdn$525 at TD Securities
- Northland Power Inc. (NPI:CN) (NPIFF) PT Raised to Cdn$56 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!