Ferrexpo Plc. (FXPO:LN) (FEEXF) PT Lowered to GBP2.10 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends down, but indexes briefly cut losses after Fed minutes
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Falls as Cohen Files to Sell His ~9.5M Shares
- Cisco Systems Reports Q4 Beat, Provides Outlook, Shares Up 3%
- Target (TGT) Falls on Big EPS Miss, Analyst Says Results are 'Disappointing'
- This Rule with a Perfect Track Record Says the Market Hasn't Bottomed - BofA
JPMorgan analyst Dominic O'Kane lowered the price target on Ferrexpo Plc. (FXPO:LN) (OTC: FEEXF) to GBP2.10 (from GBP3.40) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: HSBC Downgrades Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) to Hold
- Sims Metal Management Limited (SGM:AU) (SMSMY) PT Lowered to AUD17.30 at Credit Suisse
- Montage Technology Co Ltd (688008:CH) PT Raised to RMB79 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!