Ferguson Plc. (FERG:LN) (FERGY) PT Raised to GBP89.75 at Credit Suisse
- Wall St. opens flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Credit Suisse analyst Emily Biddulph raised the price target on Ferguson Plc. (FERG:LN) (OTC: FERGY) to GBP89.75 (from GBP88.59) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Victoria Plc. (VCP:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.40 at Berenberg
- Rogers Communications (RCI/B:CN) (RCI) PT Raised to Cdn$75 at RBC Capital
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF295 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!