Ferguson Plc. (FERG:LN) (FERGY) PT Raised to GBP112 at Berenberg
- Wall Street plunges, S&P 500 set for worst first-half since 1970
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
- RH (RH) Shares Tumble After Another Guidance Cut, Analysts Lower Numbers
- Walgreens Boots (WBA) Sinks 5% Post EPS, Analysts Weigh In
Berenberg analyst Harry Goad raised the price target on Ferguson Plc. (FERG:LN) (OTC: FERGY) to GBP112.00 (from GBP100.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FANUC Corp (6954:JP) (FANUY) PT Raised to JPY27,340 at Credit Suisse
- Netwealth Group Ltd. (NWL:AU) PT Lowered to AUD16.75 at Credit Suisse
- Huaxia Bank Co Ltd. (60015:CH) PT Lowered to RMB4.70 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!