Ferguson Plc. (FERG:LN) (FERGY) PT Lowered to GBP103.65 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street plunges, S&P 500 set for worst first-half since 1970
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
- RH (RH) Shares Tumble After Another Guidance Cut, Analysts Lower Numbers
- Walgreens Boots (WBA) Sinks 5% Post EPS, Analysts Weigh In
Credit Suisse analyst Emily Biddulph lowered the price target on Ferguson Plc. (FERG:LN) (OTC: FERGY) to GBP103.65 (from GBP114.75) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BWX Ltd (BWX:AU) (BWXXF) PT Lowered to AUD1.20 at UBS
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (1398:HK) (IDCBF) PT Lowered to HK$5.30 at JPMorgan
- Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Co Ltd. (600000:CH) PT Lowered to RMB8.40 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!