Feng Tay Enterprises (9910:TT) PT Raised to NT$270 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
Morgan Stanley analyst Terence Cheng raised the price target on Feng Tay Enterprises (9910:TT) to NT$270.00 (from NT$265.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- Bank of Montreal (BMO:CN) (BMO) PT Raised to Cdn$157 at Canaccord Genuity
- Blackline Safety Corp (BLN:CN) (BLKLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$7 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!