Feng Tay Enterprises (9910:TT) PT Lowered to NT$247 at Nomura/Instinet
- Wall Street set to rise on positive earnings, Big Tech strength
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
Nomura/Instinet analyst Shaotang Lee lowered the price target on Feng Tay Enterprises (9910:TT) to NT$247.00 (from NT$263.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Craig-Hallum Upgrades Teradyne (TER) to Buy, Sees Front End, Back End 1-2 Punch
- McDonald's (MCD) PT Raised to $260 at Stifel
- Kerry Group PLC (KYG:ID) (KRYAY) PT Lowered to EUR140 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!