Faurecia SA (EO:FP) (FURCF) PT Raised to EUR70 at Barclays
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Barclays analyst Erwann Dagorne raised the price target on Faurecia SA (EO:FP) (OTC: FURCF) to EUR70.00 (from EUR50.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Beach Energy Ltd (BPT:AU) (BEPTF) PT Raised to AUD2.01 at Canaccord Genuity
- Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd. (6592:JP) (MBUMY) PT Raised to JPY5,100 at Goldman Sachs
- Nidec Corporation (6594:JP) (NNDNF) PT Raised to JPY15,400 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!