Faurecia SA (EO:FP) (FURCF) PT Raised to EUR70 at Barclays
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Barclays analyst Erwann Dagorne raised the price target on Faurecia SA (EO:FP) (OTC: FURCF) to EUR70.00 (from EUR50.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Taiping (966:HK) (CINSF) PT Raised to HK$14.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Brunswick Corp (BC) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies as High HP Competitive Advantage Boosted by Reopening
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (601628:CH) (LFC) PT Lowered to HK$26 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!