Fast Retailing Co Ltd. (9983:JP) (FRCOY) PT Raised to JPY84,000 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Morgan Stanley analyst Maki Shinozaki raised the price target on Fast Retailing Co Ltd. (9983:JP) (OTC: FRCOY) to JPY84,000.00 (from JPY81,000.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SSAB AB (SSABB:SS) (SSAAY) PT Raised to SEK54 at Jefferies
- Quixant PLC (QXT:LN) PT Raised to GBP2 at Canaccord Genuity
- Outokumpu OYJ (OUT1V:FH) (OUTFF) PT Raised to EUR3.60 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!