Faratronic (600563:CH) PT Raised to RMB213.40 at Goldman Sachs
- European shares tick higher; Aegon leads gains among insurers
- Disney (DIS) Stock Gains on Disney+ Beat and Raised Prices, Earns Upgrade to Buy
- AppLovin (APP) Shares Drop After Earnings Miss, Analyst Sees Growing Risks
- Bumble (BMBL) Falls on Slashed Revenue Guidance, Q2 Results Seen as 'Solid'
- Futures Rise, Yields and Dollar Decline After July CPI Report
Goldman Sachs analyst Yichao Xia raised the price target on Faratronic (600563:CH) to RMB213.40 (from RMB193.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades Trinseo SA (TSE) to Hold
- Amber Enterprises India Ltd (AMBER:IN) PT Lowered to INR3,400 at Credit Suisse
- China Feihe Limited (6186:HK) (CFEIY) PT Lowered to HK$7.90 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!