Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd. (FFH:CN) (FRFHF) PT Raised to Cdn$610 at Scotiabank
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Scotiabank analyst Phil Hardie raised the price target on Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd. (FFH:CN) (OTC: FRFHF) to Cdn$610.00 (from Cdn$590.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT:SP) (CPAMF) PT Raised to SGD2.55 at CLSA
- China Telecom Corp. (728:HK) (CHA) PT Lowered to HK$3.50 at Nomura/Instinet
- ANTA Sports Products Ltd. (2020:HK) (ANPDF) PT Raised to HK$172 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!