FactSet Research Systems (FDS) PT Lowered to $322 at Stifel, Margins Likely Top Out at 34%
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Shlomo Rosenbaum lowered the price target on FactSet Research Systems (NYSE: FDS) to $322.00 (from $335.00) noting that the Company continues to make progress on the cloud migration work. To date, the work is 50% completed but the flipside is some pressure on margins.
The analyst maintained a Hold rating, stating "We do not envision the company materially getting past the historical 33%-34% margin range due to continuous product offering reinvestment needs to remain competitive in the marketplace (SPGI noted a similar experience in the Market Intelligence segment a while back). We are lowering Adjusted EPS estimates to reflect less margin expansion, and are lowering our target price from $335 to $322 to reflect the lower estimates and lower Info Services comp valuations."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Buy
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Peerperform
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Oracle (ORCL) at Peerperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!