Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $500 at Credit Suisse Despite Ad Growth Slowing
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct, 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Credit Suisse analyst Stephen Ju raised the price target on Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) to $500.00 (from $480.00) after the company reported rev/Adj. EPS of $29.1b/$4.51 vs. consensus $27.8b/$3.29. The analyst's FY21 estimates for revenue/Adj. EBITDA/Adj. EPS increase to $122.2b/$66.1b/$17.43 vs. prior $114.4b/$59.7b/$15.46.
The analyst reiterated an Outperform rating, stating "ad revenue growth of +54% was propelled by ongoing ad pricing recovery, which accelerated from the prior quarters to +47% YOY (vs 1Q21 +30%, 4Q20 +5%). And as video content now comprises half of the time spent, Facebook is in a position to see ongoing benefits to ad pricing. Ad impression growth did slow to +6% (vs 1Q21 +12%, 4Q20 +25%) on the more difficult comparisons from last year’s lockdown driven engagement bump. Reels should become a more meaningful component of top line growth over the next several quarters as advertising has rolled out to 80 markets."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Superdry Plc. (SDRY:LN) (SEPGY) PT Raised to GBP2.80 at Berenberg
- Kloeckner & Co SE (KCO:GR) PT Raised to EUR16.10 at Deutsche Bank
- Crew Energy (CR:CN) (CWEGF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!