FBR Capital Reiterates an 'Outperform/Top Pick' on Actuant (ATU); F1Q11 Preview: Expect Upside Results and Upbeat Outlook
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
FBR Capital reiterates an 'Outperform/Top Pick' rating on Actuant (NYSE: ATU), raises PT to $29.
FBR analyst says, "We have a positive bias on Actuant shares heading into F1Q11 earnings on Dec 16 based on our expectation for upside earnings and positive outlook commentary. We see upside to FBR/consensus EPS estimate of $0.35/$0.34 primarily from better trends at Actuant’s highly profitable Enerpac (hydraulic tools, 28% of revenues), where our channel checks and proxy industrial indicators in Industrial Production and Grainger monthly sales suggest solid trends through the quarter...We are increasing our 2011/2012 EPS estimates to $1.55/$1.80 to reflect the Mastervolt acquisition and better underlying operating trends."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Shake Shack (SHAK) PT Lowered to $85 at Stifel
- Univar (UNVR) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!