FBR Capital Reiterates an 'Outperform/Top Pick' on Actuant (ATU); F1Q11 Preview: Expect Upside Results and Upbeat Outlook
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
FBR Capital reiterates an 'Outperform/Top Pick' rating on Actuant (NYSE: ATU), raises PT to $29.
FBR analyst says, "We have a positive bias on Actuant shares heading into F1Q11 earnings on Dec 16 based on our expectation for upside earnings and positive outlook commentary. We see upside to FBR/consensus EPS estimate of $0.35/$0.34 primarily from better trends at Actuant’s highly profitable Enerpac (hydraulic tools, 28% of revenues), where our channel checks and proxy industrial indicators in Industrial Production and Grainger monthly sales suggest solid trends through the quarter...We are increasing our 2011/2012 EPS estimates to $1.55/$1.80 to reflect the Mastervolt acquisition and better underlying operating trends."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Score Media and Gaming (SCR) Reports Q2 Loss of C$0.45/sh
- Centerspace Announces Dates for the Earnings Release and Conference Call for the First Quarter of 2021
- Snap-On (SNA) PT Raised to $245 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!