FBR Capital Assumes Stratasys Inc. (SSYS) at Outperform
- Nasdaq closes lower as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FBR Capital assumes coverage on Stratasys Inc. (NASDAQ: SSYS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $29.00.
New analyst Christopher Van Horn commented, " Stratasys brings to bear two encouraging aspects: It is the largest additive manufacturing company on a volume basis, and it is highly specialized, which should keep accelerating competition at bay. Make no mistake: Specialization does not preclude gains from industry volume growth, and we see additive manufacturing entering a long-term upswing. Total industry revenues could see 20% to 30% annual growth through 2020 as more end markets enter the mix. (Automotive, in particular, is a focal point.) From a valuation perspective, we traditionally have seen SSYS shares trade fairly in line with 3D Systems shares; however, we believe current levels offer an attractive discount. This leads us to reinforce our thesis that the company could outperform the sector."
Shares of Stratasys Inc. closed at $24.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades Micron Technology (MU) to Outperform
- Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Raised to Cdn$15 at TD Securities
- Stratasys (SSYS) to Acquire Covestro’s Additive Manufacturing Materials Business for Up to EUR 80M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!