FBN Securities Starts AMD (AMD) at Outperform
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FBN Securities analyst Shebly Seyrafi initiates coverage on AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $40.00.
Seyrafi commented, "We are initiating coverage of Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) with an Outperform rating and $40PT. The company currently has a strong new product cycle driven by its Zen architecture, with Ryzen processors introduced for the PC market in 2017, fifth-generation graphics chips (with the introduction of Radeon RX Vega in 2017 and the Radeon Pro V340 in 2018), and EPYC processors for the enterprise server market all ramping well currently."
Shares of AMD closed at $32.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CIBC Starts Gatos Silver (GATO) at Outperformer
- Coinbase (COIN) Picks Up Second 'Buy' Rating Into IPO; an 'Extraordinarily Rare Asset,' Says MoffettNathanson
- AMD (AMD) PT Lowered to $100 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesShebly Seyrafi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!