FANUC Corp (6954:JP) (FANUY) PT Raised to JPY29,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Goldman Sachs analyst Yuichiro Isayama raised the price target on FANUC Corp (6954:JP) (OTC: FANUY) to JPY29,000.00 (from JPY28,000.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades FANUC Corp (6954:JP) (FANUY) to Overweight
- Man Group Plc. (EMG:LN) (MNGPY) PT Raised to GBP2.20 at Goldman Sachs
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR74 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!