Evonik Industries AG (EVK:GR) (EVKIF) PT Raised to EUR32 at Kepler Cheuvreux
- Wall St opens higher, led by tech shares
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Aussie dollar extends losses
- Tesla (TSLA) Bulls Weigh in on 'Head Scratching' 180 Degree Turn By Musk on Bitcoin, One Analyst Still See the Crypto Heading to $4M
Kepler Cheuvreux analyst Martin Roediger raised the price target on Evonik Industries AG (EVK:GR) (OTC: EVKIF) to EUR32.00 (from EUR29.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cadila Healthcare (CDH:IN) PT Raised to INR375 at JPMorgan
- AG Growth International Inc (AFN:CN) (AGGZF) PT Lowered to Cdn$48 at Scotiabank
- Guardian Capital Group (GCG/A:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$40 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!