Evolution Mining Ltd. (EVN:AU) (CAHPF) PT Lowered to AUD3.70 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500 climbs to record closing high; IBM weighs on the Dow
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
Goldman Sachs analyst Matthew Frydman lowered the price target on Evolution Mining Ltd. (EVN:AU) (OTC: CAHPF) to AUD3.70 (from AUD3.90) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hardwoods Distribution (HDI:CN) (HDIUF) PT Raised to Cdn$66 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wheaton Precious Metals (WPM:CN) (WPM) PT Lowered to Cdn$66 at Canaccord Genuity
- Silvercorp Metals Inc. (SVM:CN) (SVM) PT Lowered to Cdn$8 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!