Evertz Technology (ET:CN) (EVTZF) PT Lowered to Cdn$16.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- European shares tick higher; Aegon leads gains among insurers
- Disney (DIS) Stock Gains on Disney+ Beat and Raised Prices, Earns Upgrade to Buy
- AppLovin (APP) Shares Drop After Earnings Miss, Analyst Sees Growing Risks
- Bumble (BMBL) Falls on Slashed Revenue Guidance, Q2 Results Seen as 'Solid'
- Futures Rise, Yields and Dollar Decline After July CPI Report
Canaccord Genuity analyst Robert Young lowered the price target on Evertz Technology (ET:CN) (OTC: EVTZF) to Cdn$16.50 (from Cdn$17.25) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades Barings BDC Inc. (BBDC) to Outperform
- Bank Mandiri (BMRI:IJ) (PPERF) PT Lowered to IDR10,000 at JPMorgan
- Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd. (2317:TT) (HNHPD) PT Raised to NT$145 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!