Evercore ISI Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Futures inch lower on Fed policy caution, China data hits sentiment
- AI boom could continue to drive S&P 500 higher - Goldman
- Deutsche Bank, Wells Fargo expect US recession to start in Q4 2023
- Cathie Wood buys the dip in Coinbase shares amid SEC crackdown
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) cuts its forecast after FQ3 earnings miss; Shares crash 25%
Get Alerts JNPR Hot Sheet
22 Buy, 22 Hold, 3 Sell
Rating Trend: Up
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 11 | Down: 8 | New: 12
Join SI Premium – FREE
Evercore ISI analyst Amit Daryanani upgraded Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) from In Line to Outperform with a price target of $38.00 (from $34.00).
The analyst ocmments "Net/net: While macro remains challenging JNPR should see top-line stability driven by healthy backlog ($2.0B+) and Mist/Enterprise ramps. The bigger upside lever should be expanding GM/EBIT margins through CY23 and beyond that could peg EPS run-rate at $3.00+ in CY24. Upgrade to Outperform and taking target to $38 (~15x our CY24 EPS). BULL Case to $45 with downside to $28 making this an attractive mid-cap value name to own."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Juniper Networks click here. For more ratings news on Juniper Networks click here.
Shares of Juniper Networks closed at $33.37 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Sandler Upgrades Glaukos Corporation (GKOS) to Overweight; 'Several Exciting Launches Ahead'
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Mobileye N.V (MBLY) at Buy, 'in a pole position to help lead the full self-driving market'
- Piper Sandler boosts Amazon (AMZN) stock target on improving trends at AWS & Retail
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!