Evercore ISI Positive on Insmed (INSM) into FDA Ad Comm
- Wall St rallies as data, RBA move lifts hope of Fed easing
- Twitter (TWTR) Jumps On Reports Musk Will Go-Ahead with Deal at Original Price
- $22 Billion in 'Unrelenting' New Short Positions Were Added Last Week - Citi
- Why is Credit Suisse in Trouble? All You Need to Know
- No Full Capitulation on Wall Street Yet - Bank of America
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Evercore ISI analsyt Josh Schimmer is positive on Insmed (NASDAQ: INSM) into the August 7th Ad Comm with briefing documents expected August 3rd.
Schimmer notes the Antimicrobial Drugs Advisory Committee panel appears to be generally constructive over the past couple of years, but are sticklers if they feel that a trial wasn’t conducted properly or if there are inconsistent result.
The analyst said given the size and conduct of the CONVERT study for ALIS and supporting P2 data, they think this bodes very well for a positive review
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Ad-Tier Revenue Opportunity May Be Overestimated - MoffettNathanson
- Immuron Ltd. (IMRN) Executes Travelan Clinical Trial Agreement with Pharmaron
- Natera (NTRA) Reports Study Showing Prospera Kidney dd-cfDNA Test Outperforms DSA in Predicting Antibody Mediated Rejection
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesAdCom, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!