Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL:FP) (EUTLF) PT Raised to EUR13 at Barclays
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Barclays raised its price target on Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL:FP) (OTC: EUTLF) to EUR13.00 (from EUR11.95) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vallourec SA (VK:FP) (VLOWY) PT Raised to EUR31 at Jefferies
- Dabur India Ltd. (DABUR:IN) PT Raised to INR630 at HSBC
- Aperam SA (APAM:NA) (APEMY) PT Raised to EUR40 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!