Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL:FP) (EUTLF) PT Lowered to EUR12.75 at Barclays
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
Barclays lowered its price target on Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL:FP) (OTC: EUTLF) to EUR12.75 (from EUR13.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Absolute Software Corporation (ABST:CN) (ABST) PT Lowered to Cdn$20 at BMO Capital
- Wix.com (WIX) PT Lowered to $300 at Raymond James Following Earnings
- Superior Gold Inc. (SGI:CN) (SUPGF) PT Raised to Cdn$1.50 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!