Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL:FP) (EUTLF) PT Lowered to EUR11.25 at Barclays
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Barclays lowered its price target on Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL:FP) (OTC: EUTLF) to EUR11.25 (from EUR12.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphawave IP Group PLC (AWE:LN) PT Raised to GBP5 at Barclays
- Moneysupermarket.com (MONY:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.75 at Barclays
- Aedas Homes (AEDAS:SM) PT Raised to EUR32.80 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!