European Residential REIT (ERE-U:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$5.50 at TD Securities
- Wall Street ends down, but indexes volatile following Fed minutes
- Target (TGT) Falls on Big EPS Miss, Analyst Says Results are 'Disappointing'
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Falls as Cohen Files to Sell His ~9.5M Shares
- This Rule with a Perfect Track Record Says the Market Hasn't Bottomed - BofA
- Lowe's (LOW) Pops on Better Than Feared Results, Analyst Praises Expense Control
TD Securities analyst Jonathan Kelcher lowered the price target on European Residential REIT (ERE-U:CN) to Cdn$5.50 (from Cdn$6.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: HSBC Downgrades Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) to Hold
- Swiss Life Holding (SLHN:SW) (SZLMY) PT Lowered to CHF545 at Morgan Stanley
- Avenue Supermarts (DMART:IN) PT Lowered to INR4,332 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!