Euronext NV (ENX:FP) (EUXTF) PT Lowered to EUR100 at HSBC
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
HSBC analyst Johannes Thormann lowered the price target on Euronext NV (ENX:FP) (OTC: EUXTF) to EUR100.00 (from EUR102.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Glencore Plc (GLEN:LN) PT Raised to GBP4.50 at RBC Capital
- Hennes & Mauritz AB (HMB:SS) (HNNMY) PT Lowered to SEK230 at HSBC
- Brenntag AG (BNR:GR) (BNTGY) PT Raised to EUR96 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!