Eurofins Scientific SE (ERF:FP) (ERFSF) PT Raised to EUR105 at Goldman Sachs
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Goldman Sachs analyst Suhasini Varanasi raised the price target on Eurofins Scientific SE (ERF:FP) (OTC: ERFSF) to EUR105.00 (from EUR100.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Maxar Technologies Ltd (MAXR) to Hold
- Banco Comercial Portugues (BCP:SW) (BPCGF) PT Raised to EUR0.16 at Goldman Sachs
- SKF AB (SKFB:SS) (SKFRY) PT Raised to SEK328 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!