Eurocommercial Properties (ECMPA:NA) PT Raised to EUR22 at Kepler Cheuvreux
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Kepler Cheuvreux analyst Pierre-Emmanuel Clouard raised the price target on Eurocommercial Properties (ECMPA:NA) to EUR22.00 (from EUR20.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Raised to Cdn$25 at Canaccord Genuity
- TD Securities Upgrades Kirkland Lake Gold (KL:CN) (KL) to Action List Buy
- TransAlta (TA:CN) (TAC) PT Raised to Cdn$14.50 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!