Eurazeo SE (RF:FP) (EUZOF) PT Raised to EUR78 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Nasdaq to open higher; Amex shares to weigh on Dow
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Q2 Will Be a 'Pain Trade', Bonds to Outperform Stocks; Buy US Defensives - BofA
Goldman Sachs analyst Matija Gergolet raised the price target on Eurazeo SE (RF:FP) (OTC: EUZOF) to EUR78.00 (from EUR70.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IQVIA Holdings (IQV) PT Raised to $273 as Jefferies Sees 2021 EPS Conservative
- Boston Beer Company (SAM) PT Raised to $1,550 at Goldman Sachs on Truly Momentum and Hard Seltzer Advantage
- Credit Suisse Sees Intel (INTC) Earnings Power of $7, Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!