Estia Health Ltd. (EHE:AU) PT Raised to AUD1.60 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Morgan Stanley analyst Sean Laaman raised the price target on Estia Health Ltd. (EHE:AU) to AUD1.60 (from AUD1.50) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kuraray Co., Ltd. (3405:JP) (KURRY) PT Raised to JPY1,380 at Nomura/Instinet
- PICC Property & Casualty Co Ltd (2328:HK) (PPCCY) PT Raised to HK$8.55 at Nomura/Instinet
- Challenger Ltd. (CGF:AU) (CFIGY) PT Lowered to AUD7 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!