EssilorLuxottica SA (EL:FP) (ESLOY) PT Raised to EUR136 at UBS
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
UBS analyst Susy Tibaldi raised the price target on EssilorLuxottica SA (EL:FP) (OTC: ESLOY) to EUR136.00 (from EUR133.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NGK Spark Plug Co Ltd. (5334:JP) (NGKSY) PT Lowered to JPY2,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Beach Energy Ltd (BPT:AU) (BEPTF) PT Raised to AUD2.01 at Canaccord Genuity
- Keyera Corp. (KEY:CN) (KEYUF) PT Raised to Cdn$27.50 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!