Ericsson (ERICB:SS) (ERIC) PT Raised to SEK110 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall St. opens flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Deutsche Bank analyst Robert Sanders raised the price target on Ericsson (ERICB:SS) (NASDAQ: ERIC) to SEK110.00 (from SEK98.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ericsson (ERICB:SS) (ERIC) PT Raised to SEK147 at Goldman Sachs
- Lithia Motors (LAD) PT Raised to $445 at Jefferies after Earnings Beat by $1.13
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $360 at Jefferies Into Q1 EPS, Sees Estimates as 'Too Conservative'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!