Eramet (ERA:FP) (ERMAY) PT Raised to EUR103 at Societe Generale
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Societe Generale analyst Christian Georges raised the price target on Eramet (ERA:FP) (OTC: ERMAY) to EUR103.00 (from EUR68.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Clover Health (CLOV) to Neutral, Following Earnings
- Westshore Terminals Investment Corp. (WTE:CN) (WTSHF) PT Lowered to Cdn$19.50 at Scotiabank
- Automotive Properties REIT (APR-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$12.50 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!