Equinor ASA (EQNR:NO) (EQNR) PT Raised to NOK185 at UBS
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
UBS analyst Jon Rigby raised the price target on Equinor ASA (EQNR:NO) (NYSE: EQNR) to NOK185.00 (from NOK175.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Daimler AG (DAI:GR) (DDAIF) PT Raised to EUR78 at UBS
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades NVIDIA (NVDA) to Strong Buy
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR1,590 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!