Equifax (EFX) PT Raised to $260 at Needham & Company Following Earnings
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Kyle Peterson raised the price target on Equifax (NYSE: EFX) to $260.00 (from $215.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "EFX's 1Q results came in well-above both ours and consensus expectations on both the top and bottom line due to continued strength within EWS and improving growth within the non-mortgage USIS business lines. In addition, the company raised its full-year outlook despite taking a more conservative view on the US mortgage market in response to the recent uptick in interest rates. Coming off the quarter, we believe that today's 15%+ rally in the shares is warranted, especially given the building momentum within the non-mortgage businesses. We remain constructive on EFX and continue to recommend the shares for investors looking for exposure to the positive secular trends driving growth in financial data and information. We are reiterating our BUY rating and are raising our price target to $260."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OnTrak (OTRK) PT Raised to $36 at Cowen Following Earnings
- Synaptics (SYNA) PT Raised to $200 at Needham & Company
- Altus Group Ltd. (AIF:CN) (ASGTF) PT Raised to Cdn$68 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!