Epiroc AB (EPIA:SS) (EPOKY) PT Raised to SEK175 at Deutsche Bank
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Deutsche Bank analyst Gael de-Bray raised the price target on Epiroc AB (EPIA:SS) (OTC: EPOKY) to SEK175.00 (from SEK155.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank Rakyat Indonesia Persero Tbk PT (BBRI:IJ) (BKRKF) PT Lowered to IDR4,500 at JPMorgan
- Precinct Properties New Zealand (PCT:NZ) PT Lowered to NZD1.77 at UBS
- Coal India Ltd (COAL:IN) PT Raised to INR135 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!