Epiroc AB (EPIA:SS) (EPOKY) PT Raised to SEK170 at Morgan Stanley
- Nasdaq hovers near record levels as factory activity scales new peak
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
Morgan Stanley analyst Robert Davies raised the price target on Epiroc AB (EPIA:SS) (OTC: EPOKY) to SEK170.00 (from SEK160.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harbour Energy PLC (HBR:LN) PT Raised to GBP0.24 at Canaccord Genuity
- Secure Energy Services Inc. (SES:CN) (SECYF) PT Raised to Cdn$7 at Canaccord Genuity
- Yangarra Resources (YGR:CN) (YGRAF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!