Enthusiast Gaming Holdings (EGLX:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$11.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall St set to rise on earnings, M&A cheer amid Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil falls in volatile session on concerns over COVID spread
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
Canaccord Genuity analyst Robert Young lowered the price target on Enthusiast Gaming Holdings (EGLX:CN) to Cdn$11.50 (from Cdn$12.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI) to Overweight Following New Takeover Bid
- Biohaven Pharmaceutical (BHVN) PT Raised to 'Street High' $150 at Canaccord Genuity
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Globant S.A. (GLOB) to Buy; Early Stages of Multi-Year Demand Cycle
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!