Entain PLC (ENT:LN) (GMVHF) PT Raised to GBP22.70 at JPMorgan
- Tech, megacaps drag Wall St to lower close as big market week kicks off
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
JPMorgan analyst Estelle Weingrod raised the price target on Entain PLC (ENT:LN) (OTC: GMVHF) to GBP22.70 (from GBP20.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- R5 Capital Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Sell, 'particularly vulnerable'
- Adbri Ltd (ABC:AU) (ADLDY) PT Raised to AUD1.95 at JPMorgan
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories (DRRD:IN) (RDY) PT Lowered to INR5,161 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!