Ensign Energy Services Inc. (ESI:CN) (ESVIF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Canaccord Genuity analyst John Bereznicki raised the price target on Ensign Energy Services Inc. (ESI:CN) (OTC: ESVIF) to Cdn$2.50 (from Cdn$2.20) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Indus Towers Ltd (INDUSTOW:IN) PT Lowered to INR350 at Deutsche Bank
- STMicroelectronics NV (STM:FP) (STM) PT Raised to EUR80 at Societe Generale
- Euromoney Institutional Investor Plc. (ERM:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.80 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!