Ensign Energy Services Inc. (ESI:CN) (ESVIF) PT Raised to Cdn$1.50 at BMO Capital
- Wall St set to open higher after bumper earnings from big banks
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
BMO Capital analyst John Gibson raised the price target on Ensign Energy Services Inc. (ESI:CN) (OTC: ESVIF) to Cdn$1.50 (from Cdn$1.25) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BlackRock (BLK) PT Raised to $912 at BofA Securities on Strong ETF Business, A Trend Likely to Continue
- Ibiden Co Ltd. (4062:JP) (IBIDF) PT Raised to JPY5,050 at Credit Suisse
- Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co Ltd. (3606:HK) PT Raised to HK$49.40 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!