Ensign Energy Services Inc. (ESI:CN) (ESVIF) PT Lowered to Cdn$1 at TD Securities
- Recovery bets keep S&P, Nasdaq futures near record highs
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- Oil falls amid dollar strength; demand picture still bullish
TD Securities analyst Aaron MacNeil lowered the price target on Ensign Energy Services Inc. (ESI:CN) (OTC: ESVIF) to Cdn$1.00 (from Cdn$1.20) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (PRMRF) PT Raised to Cdn$18.50 at Stifel Canada
- AltaGas Ltd. (ALA:CN) (ATGFF) PT Raised to Cdn$28 at CIBC
- Medexus Pharma (MDP:CN) (PDDPF) PT Lowered to Cdn$9 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!