Ensign Energy Services Inc. (ESI:CN) (ESVIF) PT Lowered to Cdn$1 at TD Securities
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
TD Securities analyst Aaron MacNeil lowered the price target on Ensign Energy Services Inc. (ESI:CN) (OTC: ESVIF) to Cdn$1.00 (from Cdn$1.20) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR3.70 at Citi
- iA Financial Group (IAG:CN) (IDLLF) PT Raised to Cdn$88 at TD Securities
- Anglo American Plc. (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) PT Raised to GBP37 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!