Eni SpA (ENI:IM) (E) PT Raised to EUR8.70 at Citi
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Citi analyst Alastair Syme raised the price target on Eni SpA (ENI:IM) (NYSE: E) to EUR8.70 (from EUR8.20) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Magna Intl (MG:CN) (MGA) PT Raised to $110 at TD Securities
- JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (JD) PT Lowered to HK$370 at Bernstein
- Dai-ichi Life Holdings, Inc (8750:JP) (DCNSF) PT Raised to JPY2,350 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!